1. Oh happy day! Oh happy day! I'm so excited I keep making typo errors. Okay okay cool down... Breathe... Relax... Lepak... I'll explain why in Magic, the Gathering.
2. Magic, the Gathering. Whoo!!!!!!! There aren't enough letters in the words "euphoria", "elated", "overjoyed", "happy", and "excited" to describe my euphoric elation and this overjoyous, happy, exciting time!!!!!!!!! I went to the Worldwake Pre-release today at Suntec Convention hall. Ernst was supposed to come but he couldn't make it. So anyway I entered the tournament ($40) and we all swapped decks until I got Jace, the Mind Sculptor AND Day of Judgement!!!! I made a simple red-green aggro deck and ended up winning 2 and losing 2. Ergo, I got 6 points and won 2 Worldwake booster packs, which I saved to play Pack Wars with my bro. Anyway, I managed to trade of my rare Vampires for Wrexial and 2 copies of Jiwari Shapeshifter. Yay! On hindsight, I should have played red-black or black-blue. I'm glad i didnt though because maybe this was a blessing in disguise. In the booster packs I had won, both had MYTHIC RARES!!! How cool is that??? If i hadnt lost, i would've won 4 packs but lost the 2 Mythics. Now, why were the Mythics? An Avenger of Zendikar and a SECOND COPY OF JACE, THE MIND SCULPTOR!!! Omg this is my lucky day!!! And I still have 1 box coming in on Sunday. Holy crap!!! I'd better stop now and sleep if not by the time I do, it'll be time to wake up for work.
3. Love and Conmedy. Wow there was this cute girl on the MRT. Bob fringe, ponytail to shoulder, lithe and petite. That was cool. She fits the Appealing category of my checklist. Too bad I won't be seeing her again. Ah well.
4. Things I've Learnt. I did a presentation on Uptrends and Downtrends instead of the Crucial Conversations today. Daddy helped alot so it wasn't so bad. Yay!
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment