1. General. We had a 20 minute snooker match today. I won 16-5, bringing up the match score to 5-4 to me. He said his finger hurt so it didn't count. Hah. His finger didn't stop me potting the black ball twice then pulliing of a 270 degree shot. Lol. Anyway, I went on wikipedia and checked the rules. Omg we've been playing all wrong.
2. Magic, the Gathering. I had a sudden urge to build a Counter Mill deck. I've been down this path before, and i actually made my best original deck with this. However, it still sucked so I disbanded it. I know this deck will also suck, but I built it anyway. Just to get rid of that feeling.
3. Love and Comedy. Take a knife to a gunfight. Stab everyone while they're laughing.
4. Things I've Learnt. I finally managed to look at my edited scholarship draft. Daddy put it into an email and sent it to me. Not attachment, so I can copy an paste it onto my notes. That way I can edit it without using my dad's computer.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment