Find stuff you wanna know!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

13 Feb 10

1. General. A good lazy day. Everyone needs one. Managed to read like half my storybook. Quite interesting, this book. It's called the Maze Runner. Confusing at first, but the plot is unconventional. I haven't finished it yet though.

A couple of mummy and daddy's friends came over for reunion dinner tonight. Mum made her soya sauce chicken again. I'm beginning to prefer white chicken more and more.

2. Magic, the Gathering. I had a fun day PWNing Mitchell's ass with my Polymorph Trap today. The Avenger's of Zendikar are awesome. Just dump a huge number of plants, the use Garruk to Overrun your opponent. The only problem is the mana. If I can get to 4 mana, I'm safe, but if I'm stuck at 3, with no Harrows, I'm gone. Jace, Halimar Depths and Explore can pull off some interesting combos. I never liked green, but now that it's combined with blue, I get to think alot, and I love it. Power, both physically and mentally. I love the synergy!!!

3. Love and Comedy. No updates, no jokes.

4. Things I've Learnt. I didn't manage to finish my testamonials or my draft... Okay okay I admit- I didn't even start. Lazy. I don't want this to turn into a habit, so tomorrow morning, right after breakfast and washing up, I will start. I'll practically have to whole morning and afternoon, as relatives will come visit instead of us going to visit them. Well, only in the evening, but I plan to be done by then. Goodnight everyone, and have yourself a Happy CNY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment