1. General. Yes I PWNed Brendan in Snooker today 26-8, bring up the total Match Score to 4-3. I'm still losing though. We had a great day discussing Magic, and I talked to a certain someone (not Her) and made up my mind, which I shall elaborate in the Love and Comedy Section.
2. Magic, the Gathering. Wow we had a great dicussion. Brendan has been confirmed as an organiser and he can hold Sanctioned Tournaments!!! Whoopdedoo!! Now I really have a reason to maintain the Planewalkerz blog, under the name Jace Wannabe. I dunno if I should change it to FlatJace. Naw I shouldn't. Jace Wannabe is already good enough. We discussed alot of decks and Brendan is gonna make a 2HG team deck using one deck as a landfall engine and the other one providing good offense/defense and chocked full of landfall triggers. Not gonna reveal anymore now. Brendan and I also made another deck- a variant of the Summoning Trap deck.
I failed the Easy Judge test. Only 5 out of 12 questions correct. Looks like I can't be a judge. *sob*
3. Love and Comedy. Okay I have decided to scrap this. Not more will I be focusing on Her. Hey, I'm going to Poly!!! I shouldn't be tied down to a girl who isn't even my girlfriend. Now I'm free to do what I want. I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy myself, without the intention of getting a girlfriend. If a girl likes me and says so, then sure, I'll run her through my list. As long as she's 70% there, I'll take her. Hey, 70% is still an A, and I'm probably never gonna get a perfect girl anyway, so take what you can, Give nothing back! (quoted from POTC)
4. Things I've Learnt. I recieved an email about the IDA IIS Scholarship. There's I meeting this Thursday at Suntec and I'm invited. Daddy helped me by picking out articles from the Recruit Section of the newspapers (he collects them). Quite useful, I learnt stuff like body language, preparation and to listen and answer the question directly. Let's see what happens on Thursday.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment