Find stuff you wanna know!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 Feb 10

1. General. Okay we couldn't find the Snooker balls AGAIN. Somebody keeps taking them!!! Grr it's so frustrating too because we can't complain- the balls don't belong to us, they belong to the company and any employee has the right to take them. Grr. I just wish they'd put them back in the room. I mean, we don't even see them playing at the table at lunch! If they can take it from the room to play, why can't they put them back??? Sigh.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Woots! Made a sale today! I'm so happy. I sold both my Jace, the Mind Sculptors because I can get them later at a cheaper price. Thi means I've covered myself for the Worldwake Pre-release AND profited off it.

3. Love and Comedy. Okay joke time. My bro Mitch got his iPod Nano and took a video of me while the recording mode was in X-Ray. Basically, it's just a negative, not really an X-Ray. Duh. But anyway, he called me a dumbass and I said: "like you so smart," an he said yes so I said: "Mitch, if you were smart, you'd be a plant." It's not what I said that was funny, it was how I sounded in the video that sent us both into peals of laughter. Man, that was good.

4. Things I've Learnt. Okay coach training dates have been released. 22nd, 24th, 25th and 26th of Feb, all 6pm-10pm. This is gonna be FUN!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment