1. General. Woah my energy carried over from yesterday so even though I slept at about 12.40am, I stayed awake the whole time in Aunty Josephine's car!! Yay I should open up Jace more often then got energy. I still had my usual coffee which made me hyper. I slowed down alot towards the end of work though. No more energy and I almost fell in the MRT. Fell asleep and almost lost balance. How embarassing. I lost in Snooker today against Brendan. He just managed to pot the red ball at the last minute, if not we would have drawn again.
2. Magic, the Gathering. Like I said, energy from Jace carried over.
3. Love and Comedy. I'm so not in a funny loving mood today. I've got a headache now.
4. Things I've Learnt. I didn't learn anything new today except how to validate and account for Credit Memos.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment