Find stuff you wanna know!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

20 Feb 10

Whoo!!!! Bam! Oh Yeah! Unforgettable! 100% Awesome!!!! I'm not gonna do the catergory thing today because there's just too many thing to say!!!!! So I'll go in chronological order. First of all!!!! Happy Birthday!!! To me and Sara. Yep we have the same birthday- today! Lol. Anyway, I celebrated my birthday with my bro, Troy, Hafiez, Kenta and Brendan by going ice skating at Kallang Leisure Park. Well, Brendan didn't. But it was damn fun. I practiced my T stop, then taught myself a sort of spin stop. It works quite well because of the serrated toe of the blades. And because the move is gyroscopic, I can keep my balance. Awesomeness!!!!! We had a lot of fun trying not to fall. Of course, Kenta had no problems. I think I saw Alethea today at the rink. I'm not sure, but I think I recognized her jaw. I didn't go say hi though, because I was scared it wasn't her, and I'd embarress myself. I'm a loser... Ah well! We went bowling after that! The second time I bowled. Ever. It was damn fun. I picked an 8 pound ball with medium sized thumb hole. I didn't really shine til the second game, where I pulled of 2 strikes and 3 spares. I got 127 points and beat Mitch (my bro) and Troy combined. Lol. It was my second shot, and my mum called me. Bredan and Kenta were impatient, an Kenta pretended to take my shot. After I hung up, I said : "Sorry ah! My fans call me." And then wowed myself with a strike. Bam! Oh Yeah! Unforgettable! 100% Awesome!!! Epic sia... Then after that I had a Swensen's dinner with my family. My meal was totally free!!! As it was my birthday, Swensen's ahs this buy 3 get 1 free for the main course meal. Then, as the birthday boy, I get a complimentary firehouse free!!! Of course, I chose my 2 favourite flavours- cookies n cream and 2 scoops of butterscotch. Oh yeah... I love butterscotch... And it's only available at Swensen's. The closest flavour I've found is vanilla and caramel. That's good too, but butterscotch... Oh yeah... I'm gonna watch Herbie with Mitch after this. Lindsay Lohan is so damn cute when she has her hair tied back! Lol.  Oh I found out why Alethea (if it was her) didn't say hi. Her contacts weren't the right degree so she probably didn't see me properly. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment