Find stuff you wanna know!

Friday, February 26, 2010

26 Feb 10

1. General. Lazy day. Super hot Sia. I was sweating 5 mins after I stepped out of the house. I woke up at 11am. I was like, shit!!! I woke up so late. I had a lot of energy though.

2. Magic the Gathering. I made more improvements to the Esper deck. It ALMOST beat Brendan's MCL, but I got hit with a Lavalanche. Damn. Ah well.

3. Love and Comedy. Damn the girls didn't come. I didn't get to ask the cute one for her number. Damn. I'm gonna find her on Facebook.

4. Things I've Learnt. We had the coach test today. I think I did okay. Hopefully enough to be selected. Hafiez's MindMap was like bigger and more colourful than mine. Bong didn't ask the standard questions. I had to wing it all the way. I wanted to use the NLP skill, umm, Mind Read, but he blew me off. He said it was an airy fairy answer. Dang. Then the interview was over. Ah well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment