1. General. I treated Kenta, Brendan and Bryan to Sake Sushi today. Buffet meal for the win!!! Troy couldn't come because he had some important stuff to do. Ah well next time then. I had to help Kenta with his Add Math questions before we went though. Damn fun sia. I missed doing math questions and I was very pleased to find out that I still can solve the Add Math circle questions correctly!!! I still screwed graphs though. Hate them to the max. I'm so glad I won't have to do graph solving in my course. Okay back to sushi. It was cheaper than I expected. I spammed the handrolls once again. Kenta bought some Japanese desert, chocolate covered ice cream, but it wasn't like normal chocolate covered ice cream. It was WONDERFUL!!! A bit on the cold side, but excellent.
2. Magic, the Gathering. I played against Brendan today. I lost the first game because I only had 2 lands. I lost the second game because I enchanted my land with Wind Zendikon and he dealt it damage, slowing me down by one land, then finished me off when I had no targets for Polymorph.
3. Love and Comedy + 4. Things I've Learnt. I'm combining these two sections because funny things happened at the AKLTG coach training (FINALLY! Thank you, Trina!). It was FUN. We played GAMES. There was LAUGHTER. Trina was shocked that we didn't play games on Monday, and Hafiez thought Rosy just wanted to shock us into understanding how serious coaching is. Hmph. Alot of funny things happened. Bong came and called me a gundu. Lol. He was supposed to draw a picture and we were supposed to guess what it was by asking him questions, short of asking him what it was. Duh. It was to practice the way we ask questions an to use the different types (Closed, Probing, Leading, Hypthetical). I asked what it does and he called me a gundu for assuming it's an item. Lol. I didn't mind because I knew he was joking. It was fun overall. Thank you Trina for re-igniting my interest to coach! I guess I wad kinda turned off by Monday.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment