1. General. Wah Lau why so HOT???!!! The weather is too damn bloody hot. I mean, I'm even sweating just relaxing on the couch! You know what's worse? My brother set the air conditioning to switch itself off in the middle of the night, so I woke up drenched in sweat. Last year during the monsoon season, when the winds were strong he didn't wanna save electricity, now when it's so darn hot he has a sudden change of heart. Pfft yeah right. The heat has probably gotten to him.
Cycling was a bore. We hung out at the Extreme Skate Park at ECP but that's it. I still can't pull myself out ofthe bowl, which leads me on to my next paragraph.
I'm FAT. And I'm WEAK. I can't even pull myself up. Pssh. The weighing scale must have some problems because it said I was 69kg. Let this sink in. 69KG. 69KG. 69KG!!! I can barely fit into one of my long pants, and when I button it up, my stomach hangs out! Yeah, I'm hanging out. Sigh..
2. Magic, the Gathering. I started work on a UB Control deck today. I just brainstormed all the cards I might need. Still deciding exactly what theme I should use. Hmm.
My judge score on Hard Practice was 50% today. I took just one test because I was lazy and sleepy. Darn heat.
3. Love and Comedy. I'm in such a bad mood, because the cute girl didn't come for the coach exam yesterday and I'm grouchy from the heat. She has a nice name. But I can't find her on facebook. Alright maybe I didn't do my best, but I was sleepy. And Monique kinda has some limitations.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment