Find stuff you wanna know!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23 Feb 10

1. General. Spent my morning watching Hilary Duff music videos. Man she's hot.

Other than that, I didn't feel well today. Mentally and Emotionally I mean. I don't know what's wrong. Something just didn't feel right. Part of it had to do with yesterday's disturbing Coach Training session, and today's frustration with my scholarship application. But as I thought about it, and realised that there was another niggling feeling in the back of my head, but I couldn't identify the exact source. A good friend of mine SMSed me tonight to tell me about some problems and I realised that this was the source of my discomfort. Score for intuition. I don't feel better, but at least I know what's wrong. I hope tomorrow will rain heavily in the morning, so that when I get up, I can either curl up in bed and sleep some more, or curl up in bed with a good storybook.

I did finish my scholarship Draft 3 though. I was so tempted to just send the damn thing in and forget about it because I was so frustrated at recieving the same advice after I put in my best effort- focus on IT. I was like, HELL, if I get it, I get it, if I don't, well, too bad for me. My father managed to convince me otherwise. I mean, I still have that feeling, but I didn't send it in. I held it for him to look at and edit. Which he did, and I accepted all his changes. I'm gonna submit it tomorrow before I go for my Sushi Buffet thing. My turn to treat everyone (Troy, Brendan, Bryan and Kenta). 

2. Magic, the Gathering. Today's results: 42%, 58%, 25%, 50%, 42%, 50%, 25%, 50%, 33%, 67%. Keeps alternating, and my highest score ever for Hard Practice- 67%!!! I'm such a mediocre candidate, I even fail averagely. So not consistent at all.

Brendan found out that there will be a (regional?) tournament on the 6th of March. Standard Constructed!! Right up our alley, so I agreed to go with him and use my Polymorph Trap Deck.

3. Love and Comedy. Hell, nothing funny or romantic happened. I am so not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment