1. General. Wow what a fun day! Damn tired when I got home from playing MTG with everyone. I took a sip from Kenta's Red Bull drink and I was very surprised to find that it was sweet! I assumed it was bitter because I thought it was some form of beer or alcohol. Apparently, it's more or less caffeine.
2. Magic, the Gathering. We had ALOT of playtesting today. My polymorph trap did pretty well. Won some, lost some, but that's life. I almost beat Mr Kng's (Androo) Eldrazi Green with Millies (pronounced Mill Eyes, not Millees), but he killed me just as I milled him out. Damn. I also had 3 cans of Sprite but I used up all the energy it gave me.
3. Love and Comdey. Wow Brendan and Bryan pulled of a very good joke today, it had us all in tears.
After Terminator got a handphone, his catchphrase was shortened: BRB.
Lol that was Epic.
4. Things I've Learnt. I played Magic til I was sick of it today. Gonna rest for the next 3 days at least. I learned that too much of a good thing IS bad.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment