Find stuff you wanna know!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 Feb 10

1. General. I did something different for a change this morning. I woke up late. So I decided to go with this new trend and asked my maid to fry me an egg sandwich with corned pork. Then I took a can of Root Beer and had my breakfast on the run. That was good, because I didn't need to drink my usual morning coffee and I didn't get any hunger pangs before lunch. Throughout the whole day Brendan and talked alot about Magic again (More on that later). I spent most of the day validating invoices. I was piled with invoices. Just when I thought I could finish a stack before lunch, another stack comes in. Sigh.. Between that and discussing with Brendan at lunch and breaks, the energy from the Root Beer quickly evaporated. I did manage to beat Brendan at Snooker again 15-7, bring the Match score to 4 all. Yay!

2. Magic, the Gathering. Brendan has been accepted as an organiser for MTG and D&D. Which means he gets a free box of Booster Packs as prizes! This is awesome. I'm gonna start a Crap Rare for $1 box so people can buy if they want when they come to play in the sanctioned tournaments Brendan holds.

We planned and modified our Summoning Trap deck a bit more. Now the mana base is more stable, but still unstable. I had a few strokes of genius today as well. I'll explain the whole deck idea when we complete it and finish playtesting it.

There was a good Esper Aggro deck on magicthegathering.com today. I'm looking into building it because I already have most of the pieces and it looks quite fun. I will add my own modifications.

3. Love and Comedy. I got nothing today so I'm gonna release part 2 of the Criteria (please remember this is in NO PARTICULAR ORDER).

Part 2: She's gotta be sporting. Hell yeah. Not only would I have a sports partner who understands, supports and plays the sports I play, I also like a girl to have a lithe form. Also, studies have shown that if a girl still smells nice to a guy after she sweats, they are more or less genetically compatible i.e. Most genes are different. But that's just a bonus. :D

4. Things I've Learnt. Today on the radio I heard that drinking 2 to 3 cans of Soft Drink a week increases the risk of Pancreatic Cancer. Scientist currently speculate it has to do with the body producing too much insulin, but they're not sure yet. On the bright side, people who drink fruit juice 2 to 3 times a week lower their risk. So this begs the question, can I drink a soft drink everyday followed by a cup of fruit juice? Mathematically, it makes sense as both neutralize each other, but I think we all know that Chemistry and Biology isn't as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment