1. General. Wow I suck in Snooker. I lost 8-0 to Brendan, bring the overall match score to 4-2 to him. How to improve? Anyone got any tips? Leave them on my chatbox. Thanks!
Brendan's boss was apparently away on business today so he had no work to do. He came over to the Accounts Department where I work so he could help. We ended up discussing MTG which I will elaborate in my Magic, the Gathering section.
2. Magic, the Gathering. Whoo alot of things happened. Brendan moved up the national rank from top 400+ to top 300+ and I moved up from top 1200+ to about top 700+. Yay! Now Brendan has applied to be an organiser, which means we can have our own personal SANCTIONED tournaments and gain player points!!! I also started I team blog called Planeswalkerz. Go to planeswalkerz.blogspot.com- it's my second blog. I put up a posting there already. Check it out all you Planeswalkerz!!!
Brendan bought a Worldwake booster pack today and the lucky bastard got a Jace!!!!!!!! Fishcakes. He treated me to a Mountain Dew though. Thanks Brendan!!! I was so hyper after that I started shuffling at home and the neighbour downstairs shouted up at us to be quiet. That was kind of an Oops moment. And now I've got an unpoped, blood-filled blister. How silly of me.
3. Love and Comedy. Oh man alot of funny things happened today. During snooker, Brendan potted the cue ball so I got a free shot. I postioned it, realised it was off and tried to reposition it. Unfortunately, I kinda rolled the ball just out of my reach and had stretched further. My stomach compressed against the edge of the table and I suddenly went 'echksljshufnt'. It was quite random so Brendan and I collapsed into laughter and I couldn't hit the ball properly.
On the train home, just as we got out, Brendan just said a couple of random lines: "Can't spell 'funeral' without 'fun'! Can't spell 'manslaughter' without 'laughter'!!" Lol I would have collapsed on the train floor if not for the fact I was holding on to the handlebar. It was a sudden, out of the blue, 'huh?' kinda joke at exactly the time where I least expected it. Actually, I didn't see it coming at all.
4. Things I've Learnt. Okay I didn't do much self improvement today, other than the fact that I took on the new responsibility of managing a second blog. Yay for me!!!
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment