Find stuff you wanna know!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

12 Feb 10

1. General. Ah a good day today. I feel like I did a good, honest days work. Satisfied now.

We had reunion dinner at my grandma's this evening. Mummy made her delicious soya sauce chicken and a sauce/dip made from ginger, spring onion and oil. I'm not sure what it's called in English. But it's excellent, so I just spammed that and the chicken and bacon.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Okay Brendan and I finished making Polymorph Trap! It works!! The mana base is still shaky, but the combos are awesome! I'm still practicing getting used to this deck, it's a bit tough to control. And it's still not fully constructed. I can't wait to pull this off in a tournament.

3. Love and Comedy. I'm gonna release part four.... Next Monday. So that means... A joke! So... Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. Okay that wasn't really funny, but I'm into these comparison jokes now, and like I said to Brendan: if you were smart, you'd be a plant. At that time, THAT was funny. 

4. Things I've Learnt. I will be having a day to myself tomorrow. Planning to finish up my testemonials for Mdm Soh and Mr Lak to sign, as well as my draft for the IDA IIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment