Find stuff you wanna know!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

30 Jan 10

1. General. Today wasn't very exciting. Only Troy, Kenta and I went to the Extreme Skate Park. We got there early like about 9ish so there wasn't a lot of people. We slid down in to the bowl and danced because it was shadier. Anyway, Kenta can do the Ninja Warrior thing when he runs up the wall of the bowl and climbs out. Troy can do it too. I was the only one left in the bowl because I didn't have the arm power to pull myself up. Damn I'm weak. Gonna hafta start doing pull ups and push ups again.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Tomrrow Ernst and I are going to Suntec City for the worldwake prerelease in the afternoon. If there aren't any places left in the singles category, we're gonna play 2HG. Mr. Kng has managed to get the boxes so I'll see if I can get them tomorrow. I hope I get like 2 Jaces.

3. Love and Comedy. I have made up my mind. Poly will start in 2+ months so I told myself to go for a girl closer to home. I mean, She's kinda far and I really gave this alot of thought. I have my checklist/criteria so let's see where this road takes me. 

4. Things I've Learnt. I'm gonna do a presentation on Uptrends and Downtrend to a small group tomorrow. I hope I don't screw up, like that stupid Chart Nexus guy with the bad English and very bad content. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment