Find stuff you wanna know!

Monday, February 22, 2010

22 Feb 10

1. General. I helped daddy with hotspoting items again today. Managed to finish all 200 items. We (daddy and me) walked out to lunch then posted my cheque into Standard Charted Bank. Will check on Wednesday or Thursday to make sure my money is in. There was coach training for AKLTG today but more on that in the Things's I've Learnt section.

2. Magic, the Gathering. After 10 tries, I have finally succeeded in passing the Hard Practice with 58%!!! Yay for me!!! Lol. The Hard Practice is harder than the actual Rules Advisor exam, sort of like Prelims before O levels. It focuses more on the order of the stack, legal targets, floor rules and game play rules. Sigh. I can only take the Rules Advisor test again on 7th March, but until then, I will keep practicing the Hard Practice til I get 80%.

3. Love and Comedy. I don't wanna talk about this today. Kinda pissed right now.

4. Things I've Learnt. Today was the first day of the second coach training I've attended. I was sorely disappointed. It was so NOT FUN.  :( There were only 5 people excluding me and the trainer (Rossana). Out of those 5 people, the 3 guys are the people I asked to come. The other 2 were a scrawny (Indian?) girl and a Malay girl who SMOKES. Is this coaching material??? Okay this is my first impression, so I may be wrong. Let's talk about Rossana. She DOES NOT SMILE. Why so stern??? Not fun at all. She said she profiled everyone already and this was like 10mins after I entered. I was like, huh? Where did that come from? So I decided to profile too. The 2 girls I mean. So far, I've got a negative impression of both. Maybe I'm egotistical, but that's my opinion. My main problem was that it was NOT FUN. And there were so little people. Tsk. However, it was overall an excellent revision. And on the bright side- Rossana mentioned Trina was coming! Yay! At least she'll be fun (I hope). The only reasons I will continue to go is because I need my coaching "liscence", Trina will train (thank you Trina) and because since I invited Troy, Hafiez and Daren to go, I feel obliged tp continue. I do wish Joelle and Priscilla came though.

No comments:

Post a Comment