Find stuff you wanna know!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

28 Feb 10

1. General. Another frikin' hot day. I tell you, if this continues, a heat wave will come. I can't believe I'm missing rain. After yesterday's cycling, I've got muscle aches (stomach, arms and thighs) which just shows how weak I am. *sobs*

2. Magic, the Gathering. I playtested my decks with Lloyd this afternoon, and the new Esper deck is amazing! Here's my finished deck after all my modifications:

Esper (61 Cards)

2  Celestial Colonnade
2  Sejiri Refuge
3  Island
2  Kabira Crossroads
3  Plains
4  Jwar Isle Refuge
2  Halimar Depths
2  Dread Sanctuary
20 lands


3  Architects of Will
4  Glassdust Hulk
1  Sharuum the Hegemon
2  Sphinx of Lost Truths
1  Inkwell Leviathon
2  Filigree Angel
13 creatures

2  Khalni Gem
3  Courier's Capsule
2  Day of Judgment
2  Fieldmist Borderpost
1  Jace, the Mind Sculptor
1  Tezzeret, the Seeker
3  Journey to Nowhere
2  Oblivion Ring
4  Open the Vaults
4  Spreading Seas
2  Thopter Foundry
2  Dispel
28 other spells

Sideboard
3  Flashfreeze
2  Dispel
3  Celestial Purge
3  Negate
1  Oblivion Ring
2  Mind Control
1  Scourglass
15 sideboard cards

I haven't got a chance to use Mind Control yet, but I'm sure it will come in handy.

1 week left till my next Rules Advisor opportunity.

3. Love and Comedy. Okay I give up. I can't find that cute girl on Facebook. 553 people with the same name, and that's only one version of it. I dunno how her name is spelt, but the second version that I know has over 800 people. Sigh. I also dont know her surname so I can't narrow it down. I told myself, forget it, if I see her again, I'll have to ask her for a better means of communication. Her surname, handphone number, email address, facebook, etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment