Find stuff you wanna know!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2 Feb 10

1. General. I'm so proud of myself today. Not only did I stay awake for the whole journey to work, I managed to work till 9am before having my usual morning coffee. Yay! Go me! Even my working rate didn't slow down at 4.30pm. Brendan had lunch with his mum so I played snooker by myself. This time I challenged myself to score as many points as I could in half an hour. I managed to get 15 points. I could have gotten 18 but I touched the green ball by mistake. I did manage to pull of a red-black-red consecutively for 9 points.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Okay I started work on my Ally Mill deck. Gonna rename it to Millies. Not to bad. Although I'm still 16 cards short, I can tell it needs card drawing. So I'm gonna put in Sea Gate Loremaster and Treasure Hunt. I have 62 cards and a 22 land base. Will replace 1 islands and 1 plains for 2 Celestial Colonade. If I can get them.  

3. Love and Comedy. Okay as I said on my chatbox, I will reveal one criteria on my checklist of girlfriend traits each day- IF I have nothing else to say in this section. But I have an Epic Joke of the Day! Okay after work Brendan and I went down to wait by the car for his mum. She had given him the keys to unlock it so we went to clock out first. We started talking about MTG in the lift and subsequently switched to playing Jock Impressions, where each of us sniggers stupidly at what the other said. Anyway, we were hanging around the car sniggering at each other when Aunty Josephine came out. She asked why we weren't in the car. Brendan and I looked at each other, realised we had forgotten that Brendan had the keys and started sniggering again. As Brendan pulled out the key, Aunty Josephine said: "Dingbat" and that made us snigger even more! Lol that was epic.

4. Things I've Learnt. I learnt that work would be very boring if I did not have Monique and Brendan and Snooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment