1. General. Hell yeah, I'm awesome. Brendan and I played Snooker with the real rules (thanks Wikipedia) today. Now we understand how players can go up to 100+ points, when we can barely scrape 10. You don't lose points when you commit a foul, your opponents gain points. Wanna gues who's the winner? Of course! It's yours truly. 79-64. It was a very close game, and we were tied at 60 points when the black was on for the last time. Bredan made 2 fouls, and I took the lead. I got cocky and made a foul, then potted the black ball with a tyco shot. Whew, what a workout. Tomorrow is the last day of work!!! Paycheck, paycheck, paycheck...
2. Magic, the Gathering + 3. Love and Comedy. I'm gonna combine this section with the next one because I found alot of joke MTG cards on goodgamery.com.
Swearbear:
1B
Creature— Bear
Threshold- F*** you (as long as you have seven or more cards in your graveyard, F*** you.
F/U
Carebear:
W/U/B and W/U/B (this is the mana cost)
Creature— Bear
WUB: Carebear WUBs you too.
2/2
There are more, go find them on goodgamery.com. They were so hilarious, tears came to my eyes and I was paralysed!
4. Things I've Learnt. I continued my scholarship draft. It should be done by this Saturday. I think I'm gonna make this section optional, because contrary to popular belief, I don't learn something everyday.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment