Find stuff you wanna know!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

8th Jan 10

1. General. Wow today was a great day! Went to the TP open house with Troy and Hafiez. Damn tiring. Wow the skate team rawked! I could watch them all day. So synchronized and smooth. They did a good job: I want to join them. Oh the mass dance was fun but I didn't join in because I forgot the steps! Argh!!! Nevermind, today was a good refresher so I'll join in next time. Lol going for tomorrow's Jam n Hop at 7pm. See if I can improve my shuffling. Troy's gonna Tektonik as usual. Show off... Thinking of joining the T.P.S.U as well, and the tennis team! Wah so many how to choose?! Sigh... Wish I could join all of them.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Nothing much today still waiting for Worldwake Spoiler to start... Yes Tom LaPalle just talked about Blue being a strong colour again! Yay definitely gonna play blue in draft. We're gonna see if we can play GGD when the box comes out.

3. Love. Found out more stuff about Her today. Following her Twitter and Blog so hopefully i'll find out much more. (Keep posting!!! Please.) Very excited maybe can see her again in March if we go and coach at AKLTG... 

4. Comedy. Extracted from a dictionary:
Prank: see Practical Joke
...
Practical Joke: see Prank

Lol next time you can use this to make fun of dictionaries and encyclopaedias.

5. Trading/Investing. Today had WBG 88 meeting. Very interesting. We split into several groups, each in charge of one section eg trading, Internet business etc etc. I took trading with dad because it's more fun than fundamental analysis. Each time we meet, a different group would present to the rest and we would all learn from each other. This is good as when you teach, you learn too.

6. Personal Development. Didn't read today cuz there was alot going on... Sorry!!!

I think from here on I have to cut down on blogging time. Maybe I'll combine 2 or 3 days worth together.    

No comments:

Post a Comment