1. General. Nothing much happened today...
2. Magic, the Gathering. Yes part of the spoiler is out!! Lodestone golem will be awesome on my esper deck. 4 mana, 5/3, artifact creature, Non-artifact spell cost 1 more to play!! Whoo this is totally gonna revamp my deck. Also so many Man-lands!!!! Excellent. Imagine a man-land deck. Hmm... That would be interesting...
I lost to Clement's Jund deck 3 times in a row today. So I remade my deck. It's more comeback-y now. Still a bit weak to Maelstrom Pulse though.
3. Love. Still following her twitter an blog. Quite touching, the pictures she put up. Oh man she has a lot going on in her life. How am I supposed to make my way into her life? The only times I can see her would probably be at AKLTG when we coach. Correction: IF she coaches. She's going to JC and while I'm happy for her, it means she'll be even busier and probably won't be coaching this March. It may be time to look for love elsewhere but until that day comes, She will still be on my mind...
4. Comedy. On a lighter note, did you know that Embargo backwards is O grab me? Hah I got that from Ryan in Whose Line Ia It Anyway and Collin replied: oh I bet you thought of that a long time ago. Lol
5. Trading/Investing. The 1999 shares went up. So dad made lesser losses. Yay! Still in the red but like less red. Lol
6. Personal Development. Ah crap nothing again. Tomorrow also won't have because I'm going bicycling and have draft later.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment