1. General. Okay I managed to find out the other 3 girls who I forgot yesterday: Tiffany, Si Tian and Mehlissa. I remember Tiffany and Si Tian (just couldn't remember their names then) but I've totally forgotten Mehlissa. Ironically, she's the one who uploaded our group photo at the jetty to Facebook. Sigh... Ah well, I can consider this as making a new friend! Heh. Ah! Just heard it on the radio: O level results out this monday at 2pm. Excellent. I got an iPod touch cover today at Dieso in Vivo for $2. Mum bought it for me (thanks mummy!). I also got a screen protector (3 actually) from Popular but it was $29! Oh it did come with a screen cleaner cloth thing and mum's Popular card got me a 5% discount to $27.55 but Ouch! Protector for $2 but $27.55 for a screen protector?! Holy crap!!! Putting them on tonight. Anyway I'm gonna create a new section for this blog: 6. Personal Development. So read on...
2. Magic, the Gathering. Ah! I just finished making a new decklist. Revolves around Open the Vaults and enchantments. Except that I'm still deciding between Luminarch Ascension and Sigil of the Empty Throne. I call it Annoyance because there's alot of Fog cards. Nevermind, i'll wait til Worldwake comes out then modify it. Can't wait!!!
3. Love. Well, gonna start learning Falling fo You tonight. Found the chords on the Net and mum just taught me the strumming. That song really says how i feel now about that special someone (Troy you better not tell anyone!) Never actually ever had a serious girlfriend... Being in a boys school (St Pats) for 4 years doesn't help much either. So i met this girl at AKLTG when i went 2 years ago. And she is damn cute. Oops getting very close to revealing so i'll just end off here...
4. Comedy. Remember, you're unique, just like everyone else! Hah! Hope that made you laugh. Been watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? alot on YouTube lately. Collin Mochorie is really good! I love his deadpan face, especially when he plays Weird Newscastors and Scenes from a Hat. Oh! How could I forget the game Whose Line? He and Ryan Stiles rock! They always make the lines seem to fit. Sort of. Hah I wanted to star on Whose Line once. Mummy said if they ever came to Singapore we'd buy tickets no matter how expensive they are.
5. Trading/Investing. My dad made money today! Yay! Today was a good day. Dad bought 2 lots (2000 shares) of Wilmar a few days ago at $6.52 an today it spiked up all the way to $6.79! Daddy quickly put a stop loss (actually a stop profit) at $6.68 and unfortunately got stopped out.Total profit: $227 After all the commission and financing charges. Yay! Should have sold at $6.73 before lunch but it seemed like it had momentum so dad let it run. Ah well, don't be greedy, at least he made money. Found out it was easier to play with stocks than with the S&P 500 index, although he does do well in a sideways market, or a 'crab' market, as dubbed by a fellow investor at one of Conrad's previews. So now we have bull markets, bear markets, and crab markets!
6. Personal Development. My dad told me to read this book: Crucial Conversations. I must say it's very interesting. I started yesterday and I'm learning alot. The first 2 chapters was more on defining crucial conversation moments (chapter 1) and the benefits of mastering this skill (chapter 2). Anyway, chapter 3 is when they really start teaching you. "Start from the Heart" . This is the first part to learn. When you enter a crucial conversation or when a conversation turns crucial, you need to keep your goal in mind and do not react immediately. If not, you start defending yourself, tempers flare and the topic of discussion is lost. Conversation digresses so far that time is wasted. So this is what I've learnt so far. Interesting? I'll put up more tomorrow when I finish chapter 4.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
YO! Get a New BlogSkin and a tagboard :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway long time no see, only a few times at bus stop haha. Good that u are doing great. Anyway, GL with who ever u like :) and Whose Line ROCKS MY WORLD, I LOVE WAYNE IN AFRICAN CHANT AND EVERYONE IN SCENES FROM A HAT. HAHA, finish like 12 clips of scenes from a hat not long ago. hehe. I like falling for you also. haha Just downloaded it. O lvl result is being released too early! I'm not prepared for it, Anyway, link me http://sianalogical.blogspot.com haha, i dun post much but who cares. XD Anyway, lucky we're above 16 since i think if whose line is it anyway comes to singapore, it will be NC16 (u should know why) haha. :)