1. General. Whoo!!! Today was an awesome day!!! I think I had a bit too much, uhoh oh ohoh... Today was the TP Jam n Hop which was super fun!!! I can SHUFFLE!!! FINALLY!!! Troy and I actually taught others how to shuffle, tecktonik and jumpstyle!!! Can't wait for the Freshman Orientation Workshop and Camp! Gonna shuffle our way to TP! Lol.
2. Magic, the Gathering. Lol today no articles on magicthegathering.com. So sad...
3. Love. Yes! Found out more stuff about Her on her twitter. *grin* I hope she does come to AKLTG in March. And I love Monique my iPod... Lol just had to say something.
4. Comedy. I still don't know whether or not I like indecisive people.. Those of you who didn't get it, read it again and see the irony. Just FYI, I made it up myself. I'm so proud of it. Lol
5. Trading/Investing. Nothing today. Sorry guys.
6. Personal Development. I learned how to shuffle! That's today's personal development for me. Now super tired.. Gonna sleep...
Goodnight... *yawn* sorry a bit short today. Kinda tired.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment