1. General. Went to TP today to see Miss Judy Peirera because I needed help with doing the application form for the IDA Scholarship. Couldn't find the button. So anyway found it at TP and signed up so now gotta write a 200 word essay on my personal goals, a 200 word essay on my career path, and a 500 word essay on my life goals. That's 900 words!!! I thought exam over no need to write compostion then now got this. Ah well if I wanna have the scholarship must put in effort.
2. Magic, the Gathering. I love this game. More on milling week today. I finished making my Defense Mill deck so now waiting for more cards to modify the deck with.
3. Love. Ooh haven't practiced Falling for You in the last 4 days. Oops. Think about Her too much until forget to practice. Lol
4. Comedy. Light travells faster than sound. That's why people appear bright- until you hear them speak. This goes out to all the people out there who have experienced this problem. From either point of view.
5. Trading/Investing. Dad set a stop loss on CMC market. He had 2000 shares and was using leverage. The stop activated but guess what?? He only sold ONE share!! He forgot to set the thing to sell 2000 shares so now he has 1999 shares. Lol. Anyway it made back a bit of money today so he lost less. Guess it was a sort of blessing in disguise.
6. Personal Development. Crap. I didn't read today. Totally forgot. Nevermind I'll read tomorrow.
Lol kinda short again today...
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment