Find stuff you wanna know!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 Jan 10

1. General. Yay today I learnt more office skills: chopping, matching invoices to their delivery orders/work reports, sorting them alphabetically and inputing them into the computer. Wow like some RPG I level up and learn new skills! Lol.

3. Magic, the Gathering. Today was very black, very vampiric. So no cards for me. However this is interesting: Abyssal Persecutor, 2BB, 6/6, flying, trample, you can't win the game an your opponents can't lose the game, creature-demon. Huh? Yes you read right. It's so wierd. Looks like the only way to win with this is attack till your opponent has negative life then Path it or cast Day of Judgement. Alternatively, you could attack with Novablast Worm on turn 8 of a Doran-coloured deck. But hey, it's a 4 mana 6/6 with Flample. Another interesting one: Urge to Feed. BB, instant, target creature gets -3/-3. You may tap any number of Vampires. Put a +1/+1 counter on each of those Vampires. At the very least, it's decent removal or a global pump for vampires. Gonna be super awesome in draft if you can play mainly vampires.

3. Love. Sigh. I'm not sure if She's reading my blog but I'm gonna assume She's not. I won't reveal her name though, in case She DOES read this. Or in case my parents do. Hey Girl if you read this and know it's you, gimme a shout out will you? Anyway, I asked her out today. Sort of. I left her a message on Twitter inviting her to a movie with me. Okay so I didn't exactly ask her out on a date, but I just started work in Woodlands and she lives in Yio Chu Kang (I think) so it's easier to get to her. I hope She says alright. Kinda nervous right now waiting for her reply. Wow this is the longest I've wrote for this section. Coolness.

4. Comedy. I met a man who loved to make mental bets. Just the other day he lost his mind. My brother thought that one up. Awesomeness.

5. Trading/Investing. Today bad day. All daddy's stocks went down so he cut loss for 2 of them. NOL he cut at $1.88. 5 cent loss times 8000 shares. That's about $400 with the trading fees. The other stock was SGX which had only 2 lots but it went down alot so in the end he lost. Ah well.

6. Personal Development. Other than my new office skills, I haven't done anything else. Didn't read chapter 9 because of work, but I did complete my draft form of my scholarship and sent it off to Miss Judy Pereira to look through. Once all changes have been made, I need to call up Mdm Soh and Miss Siow to ask them to be my referees.

No comments:

Post a Comment