1. General. Went to TP today to find out more about Financial Business Informatics (FBI). Very interesting. Saw Miss Rita there an she remembered me!!!!! Yay I feel good! Met new teachers too: Mr Johnathan, Miss Jo, Miss Judy, Miss Chen (the head, I think) and Mr Rao. Now they all know me. Hah! I made a name for myself. Oh I applied for the TP scholarship and I'm still trying to find out how to apply for the IDA Scholarship. Miss Judy showed it to me today and I saw the "Apply Now" button. Now I'm at home and I can't find the freaking button. I found the correct page but the button mysteriously disappeared! Hmm very strange...
2. Magic, the Gathering. I love Milling Week. Only Day 2 an I learnt how to draft a mill deck. Apparently the "playset" rule doesn't apply for drafting. Thats something new to me. You can have as many Tome Scours to make a Tome Scour Deck for example. That is so awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow's product release!
3. Love. Still no updates. Still thinking about her. As usual.
4. Comedy. Today we (Troy, Audre, Hafiez, John and me) were sitting at the Design School's canteen because Troy likes the Milo-Teh Beng mix. So the conversation turned to Troy and his Skateboarding and he said he could do implants. And Audre quickly quipped: YOU have IMPLANTS?! Of course we all got that immediately and fell about laughing. Lol. That was today's Epic Joke.
5. Trading/Investing. Going to FBI!!!! Learning all about trading whoo!!!! Hoping to get scholarship.
6. Personal Development. Chapter 6 taught me to look back on the situation carefully. Sometimes, we tell ourselves stories to justify or hide our actions. These stories make you percieve the other person as a villain and you as a victim. So one needs to percieve everyone as humans, not villians with bad intentions. Always look back at the facts and question yourself. When you master telling only true stories to yourself, you will behave differently and have a good dialogue.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment