1. General. Another day of tearing paper and validating invoices at work. I'm so sleepy every morning and evening that I sleep in Aunty Josephine's car and keep waking up in starts. Kinda rude of me I suppose, but I can't keep my eyes open. In the morning, I have to drink coffee in order to wake up and do a good day's work, but the moment I'm in the car on the way home, I drift off to sleep. As long as I'm moving, I'll stay awake but the moment I stop and rest, I succumb to the seductive power of sleep. It's very annoying, truth be told, to keep waking up. I shall go to sleep at 10.30pm instead of 12 midnight tonight.
I have decided to remove and compress a few sections of my blog. Love and Comedy will become one section called Love and Comedy (so original!). Trading/Investing and Personal Development will become another, called Things I've Learnt. This will also encompass anything I learn outside of Trading, Investing and Personal Development.
2. Magic, the Gathering. OMG. Brendan just called me and told me something amazing!!! There's this new card in Worldwake called Eye of Ugin. Legendary Land, rare, Colourless Eldrazi Spells cost 2 less to cast. There was also a tutor tap ability which I forgot but that's not important. A bit of background: Worldwake has not revealed ANY Eldrazi spells so they should come out in Rise of the Eldrazi. Now a few years back, Future Sight came out. There is this colourless card which I forgot the name to but that's not important. Any way it's 3 mana, instant, colourless, [cardname] deals 3 damage to target creature or player. That's not the exciting part. This is: the flavour text mentions the Eye of Ugin, a dragon's eye! They're gonna bring back some cards from future sight!!! Holy crap.
3. Love and Comedy (so original). I got nothing but this:
Question: Name 2 pronouns.
Reply: Who, me?
Lol this was from my brother's joke book.
4. Things I've Learnt. Well I didn't learn anything useful today other than Magic, the Gathering. Today's a bit short because I'm tired. Goodnight everyone. It's 10.10pm.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
It's called Ghostfire.
ReplyDelete