1. General. Wow tiring day today. Started my job as an accounts assistant (temp) at Beyonics Technologies. Staple paper, punch holes, file paper, move paper, staple more paper, punch more holes, sort paper, file paper. Whoo! Fun. I used to sort my Magic, the Gathering cards by colour then alphabetical order and it took me quite awhile. When I finished, I'm always like, wow, that took up alot of time. But now I'm paid to do the exact same thing! How cool is that? Now after I sort, I'm like, wow that took up a lot of time, but I'm paid!! Lol cheap thrills.
2. Magic, the Gathering. New cards today. Novablast worm. 3GGWW, 7/7, when Novaworm attacks, destroy all other creatures. Interesting, but I'm not gonna play it. Now this card, Hada Freeblade, is much more interesting and simpler to use. W, 0/1, Ally, Allyfall- put a +1/+1 counter on Hada Freeblade. It's like a defensive Elite Vanguard that grows. Turn one you have a 1/2 on the field. Immediately knocks out Raging Goblin. Awesome. Including that into my Ally Mill deck.
Oh I just read today, there is no maximum number of a single card you can put into a deck for Limited and Sealed Draft! Now definitely confirmed it's possible to make a Tome Scour deck with 8 Tome Scours, if you can get them. Excellent. Hope I can exploit this advantage in Worldwake draft. I'm gonna draft a simple ally mill deck.
3. Love. I got nothing to say today except that I should probably make my first move soon...
4. Comedy. Historians and archeologists make the best husbands. The older his wife gets, the more interested he is in her! Hee hee... I'm so not gonna be either one though.
5. Trading/Investing. Dad's shares went up more. NOL closed with a doji with a long bottom shadow so that may indicate possible momentum tomorrow. I told my dad to remove his stop buy at 1.88 an see if can ride it up or break even. He bought at 1.93 and was getting ready to cut loss at 1.82 but just as he was about to click, the price went up. So he waited and his paitience wa rewarded when NOL closed at 1.87 today. Well, we'll see what happens tomorrow.
6. Personal Development. Couldn't read chapter 9 today cuz I was working. But I was working and that counts as Personal Development. I'm honing all my office skills: filing, punching holes, stapling. I was given a giant stapler and a giant hole puncher today. Showed off to Brendan and he was like aww, why didn't I get one? Well he processes orders. On the computer. So why would he require one? Anyway, there were tonnes of paper in the finance department. Mountains. I was wondering, with a name like Beyonics Technologies, why isn't everything, or at least most of it digitized?
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment