Ah slack. So slack. For the morning. I went skating with Johnathan an Brendan today. In the afternoon. My butt and my thighs and my feet ache now. It was a good workout. It was supposed to be Brendan, Johnathan, Zhan Hui, Han Lin, David, Kai Yiu and David's 2 friends. I think Kai Yiu forgot about today cuz he didn't call and he didn't answer my 2 calls. David and his friends came at 3.30pm and by that time I had to leave so we missed each other. Zhan Hui and Han Lin came on time but both rented bikes. John came abit later and rented skates so he, Brendan and I skated together while Zhan Hui and Han lin cycled ahead. It was fun, we skated to the jetty, then I showed off my skill in skating backwards in a circle. Brendan was not impressed, and he started crabwalking in a circle too. Lol.
After I came home we, that is, my family and I, went to Downtown East Coasta Sands to celebrate Faith's birthday. I don't know Faith personally. She's the daughter of my parent's friend. I was so out of my element there. From now on, I'm not going to any party where I don't personally know the main person. I did abuse the food though. 12 chicken wings, 3 sausages, a piece of garlic bread and 2 cups of gassy grape cider. Lol.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment