Okay I didn't put up a post yesterday cuz I was super busy. Well I was busy at night, talking to my dad about Systems Analysis. He's studied it before so he can help me. He was helping me prepare to conduct an interview today, which turned out to be much better than last week's failure. Lol. During the day I was still really lethargic and sluggish. I couldn't and wouldn't do work. Ah well, my loss. Anyway, onwards to today!
I made a decision to speak in proper sentences and use uncommon synonyms wherever possible. Yesterday, my family and I watched Race to Witch Mountain, so I decided to speak like the aliens Seth and Sarah. I managed to maintain this style of speech, until Da Wei arrived at our pre-determined destination. Only then did I realise I would only be able to speak like this through a non-verbal medium, not face to face with a person.
Ah well, so much for that. In any case, today was a good day. I felt much better. Maybe because I woke up early, or maybe because I had a walk to school. Maybe I need to exercise before I work. Hmm.
There will be skates rental tomorrow, so I'm happy. I hope we can get our skates tomorrow. I doubt it though, because the seller said he's call to confirm our order, and he has yet to do so. Aww... I'm getting cones too. I'm gonna ask for a discount, then split the discounted cost with my friend Zhi Hong. We're gonna take 10 cones each. It comes in a set of 20, but as we are beginners, I doubt we can fully utilize all 20 cones. Now I'm beginning to have some doubts about this. I may want to keep the 20 cones. I'll talk to Zhi Hong tomorrow and make a decision.
I just felt really awesome!!! I went to my facebook friends and one by one, I said: "You're awesome!" Then when they reply, I say:
"I'm awesomely vandalizing the awesome walls of all the awesomely awesome people in my awesome life.
Translation: I'm awesome."
I only made it up to M though. My dad said to go and bathe so I did, and when I came out, he'd switched off the Internet. Ah well. Tomorrow!! Spread the awesomeness!!!
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment