Find stuff you wanna know!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

15 May 10

Wow. Long day today. I got up at 7am.  And got my stuff ready for the day ahead. My parents sent me to ECP. And then I met Zhi Hong on the way. Lol what a coincidence. I had a whole day of mostly skating. From 8.30am to 12.50pm (4 and a half hours) I didn't take off my skates at all. That's so awesome. I can last in my skates for longer and longer hours. Anyway, I was supposed to go for the couple relay, but they replaced all the guys at the last minute. I got kinda pissed cuz the team kept changing and also because I really wanted to skate. They did let me go as a photographer, so I felt better after that. I was feeling kinda dissatisfied with the whole thing, but after I started skating, that feeling left me. Hmm. Anyway after that we Had lunch. That's when I took off my skates. Not because they were painful, but because I didn't wanna carry food on skates. After lunch we played ultimate frisbee. I played barefoot in the second match (which we won). Lol this was funny. Before the first match, Daryl put me in cuz of my body build. Second match someone wanted to sub me out but someone (I can't remember if it was Daryl, Toshi, Andrew or Yu Heng) forcfully said: "No. Wesley's good." Wow when I heard that I was thrilled!!! In the second match I played better, faster, utilizing all the footwork I learned in tennis. Next game: photo hunt. We were in a team of 6. Marcus, Yuan Yuan, Natasha and 2 other girls (I dunno their names pai se) and me. We skated very far. The clues were tough and I just didint feel good about the whole thing. I kept making mistakes and was angry at myself for it. At least it looked damn good: 2 guys and 4 girls. Woohoo. 

Some things I forgot to add yesterday: I'm running primarily for VP Marketing and for VP Finanance. This is for the JA company. I have to prepare a one minute speech on why I should be hired for the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment