Hmm I can't decide if it's a normal day or a fun day.
In ISOFun lesson we each had to do a powerpoint presentation, which we each had prepare 2 weeks earlier on any topic that interests us. I did skating. I was second to present, after Zi Xuan. I think I did well, although I exceeded the time limit. Our class started at 10am and was supposed to end at 12pm but we overran til 12.45pm. Which means we more or less missed lunch. We were also suppose to vote best presenter but there wasn't time. Ah well.
The guys ran down to get sanwiches and bao and chicken-on-a-stick. But most of the girls didn't. And we were all still so hungry during lecture. Zzz.
At 8.30 Llyod called me and asked me to return his Abyssal Persecutor this night. So I was like okay fine. I went down to bedok central and since JY was there, we started making fun of Lloyd and his size. Lol. I managed to sell some cards and made a nice haul of $6. Not bad.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment