I got my pants!!! Finally. I have only 2 long pants that I like, and one is made for a bigger man than I, so I've to use a belt. The other one is my favourite one cuz it had 8 pockets, reaches my ankles and is made of thick material. Therefore, when I fall, especially when I'm on skates, I don't get scratches on my legs. I know chicks dig scars, but I don't. However, it's a problem too, as my mum bought it in Hong Kong, which means I'm unable to find a similar pair here in Singapore. Well, I'm sure there are, but I've gotta look hard. Anyway, mummy and I went to Bedok Central to find pants and we were partially successful. I got 2 pairs of pants (same design, diff colours) with many pockets, but they weren't as thick as I liked. They were the thickest I could find though, so I made do. I will be using them for skating.
New topic: Collegehumour. Damn funny sia!!! Minesweeper, The Movie. PAC Man. Tetris. RPG guys are Jerks. Slumdog Price Is Right. These are awesome! I had a good laugh over them. Go check them out on YouTube. The Tetris and Pac Man weren't so funny though.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment