Woah. Long day today. I went for a seminar (?) from 9am til 7pm. It was a series of speakers. This event was organized by Adam Khoo, and it was designed for the speakers to share their experience and opinions on the economy in the near future. Well, not just the ecomony, but other wealth making opportunities too. I found some of the l speakers like Adam, Conrad, Joey Yap and Patrick Liew very humorous and informative, but some of the speakers were kinda boring.
I think the highlight today (in my opinion) was Joey Yap's presentation. I found it the most interesting. He did a talk on Bazi, Chinese astrology and stuff. I learnt a few things from him. I'm quite balanced, 4 Yin characters and 4 Yang characters. My main element is water, specifically the Yang Water, although I do have the Yin Water on the Bazi chart. This was all done in relation to wealth. So apparently, Yang Water people are good at obtaining capital. Warren Buffet and Bill gates are both Yang Water too!! Whoo!!! Lol. Joey Yap said that most of the richest people in the world are Yang Water people. I'm definitely be among those. Hopefully I'll be featured on the front page of Forbes Magazine...
Ahh enough dreaming, time to REALLY dream. Imma sleep now. 'Nights.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment