Find stuff you wanna know!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

11 May 10

I GOT MY SKATES!!! Seba FRX!!! It cost $186, is black and is totally sexy!!! I also got cones. Yay yay yay yay yay!!!! I'm so happy!!!

My skates came late, around 9ish, so the people were nice enough to let me rent skates from them free of charge!!! That's so awesome of them. Anyway, not that I'm ungrateful, but I didn't like the rental skates cuz I couldn't slalom in them. We finally started learning basics. I picked up the fish very fast, but had problems with the snake cuz I'm right dominant and my brake was a hindrance. My left foot kept knocking into it and I kept tripping. Tsk. Ah well. I got my new skates so I can practice now. Yay!!! Lol I'm just so excited!!! Next thing to get: gloves. Oh I'm also very sad. I made a hole in my favourite pants... I fell and slid. I wa also wearing a knee brace underneath my pants leg. So I slid, tore the pants, tore the knee brace and tore my skin. Now I've got a battlescar. Damn.

Next morning update: my knee hurts. Not the skin, the bone. I think I may have awakened my old injury abit. I can walk normally, but bending my knee is a problem. I'm gonna wear shorts today and be extremely careful with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment