Back to school. My sunburn hurts. Over my shoulders, back and back of my neck. Oww.... I could barely wear my bag. Ah well. I hope it heals fast. Anyway. Today: we learnt more advance programming today. Not playing around with Alice anymore. Alice is a program, not a person. Don't think sick. Tomorrow morning we'll be doing more programming. I've already done a bit of tomorrow's class work. Quite simple, actually.
I did my problem matrix for SAS today. Came up with only 4 problems. My dad helped me with the last 2. I figured, hey, if everyone came up with 4 problems, we'd have 20 problems. Lol. After that I started work on my speech. After I write it out and present it this Friday, I'll put it up on this blog. ("I have a dream!") Lol. I'll get someone to video me too. I have 3 main points: personal experience, reading books, and that sales and marketing are the 2 pillars of a company.
I started my personal physical training today. It's not much, but at least I started. I did 200 skips and 50 lunges. I was supposed to do 100, but my thighs were just too weak. I will slowly increase 10 lunges every week. I think I'll increase 50 skips every week too. Also, I will wear the sandbag weights around my ankles to imitate the weight of the skates, whenever I'm outside and not skating. Soon I'll be used to the weight and the skates will be just an extension of my feet.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment