Find stuff you wanna know!

Friday, May 21, 2010

21 May 10

Yeah today was an awesome day!!! Two main points: skating and JA company. Let's start with JA Company.

I was voted VP Marketing!!! Yay!!! I'm so honored. I'm the only year one among the VPs. So happy!!! Definitely gonna put in my 100% for this competition. We. Will. WIN!!!

Skating. Wow every time I go for training, I learn something new. That's just awesome. Marcus taught me how to do back cross, but I haven't got the feel for it yet. I taught myself back snake. Not mastered, but it's better than my back cross. So here is what I can do now.

Fish
Snake
Front Cross
One Foot
Back Snake
Nelson Cross

I tell you, eagle Nelson is frigging difficult. My weight is totally off balance. At least, by learning the back snake, I can start to feel the back cross. 

Oh I got my wheels rockered today!!! It was $8 a wheel, but because Marcus and I bought 4 each, they gave us a discount. So I spent $28.50, which works out to be $7.125 per wheel. I also got a pair of wrist guards. They were $19.90 but Hyper sold it to me at $19. And they look damn sexy. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment