Today was a very eventful day. I started by going back to St Patrick's to pass Andrew his money owed to him by Ernst. We chatted for a while about Magic, then I went home. I was feeling very irritable, maybe because of the heat, but I doubt it. I'm not known to react to heat. Lol I make myself sound like an involatile chemical. Like I said, I felt easily irritated and got annoyed whenever someone talked to me. I eventually decided to take a nap and I was well rewarded: I felt more energetic. Maybe it has something to do with my sleep cycle. Ah well. I had lunch with my parents, and I discovered a stall which has amazing roasted pork rice. The roasted pork is crispy! And it's within walking distance of TP. So convienient. I went to TP at 1pm to do my ISOFun homework. ISOFun stands for Information Systems and Office Fundamentals. I had to do a Word Document about myself. I managed to finish most of it. After that I went for Ultimate Frisbee. I hve decided to quit it and focus my efforts on roller blading an learning slalom. I find the grass too itchy and I prefer to wear long pants than shorts. I can't wait to get my own skates. I learned how to skate backwards and then skate backwards in a circle. The backward crossover. I mastered the left side before the right. And I did it before Yuan Yuan could!!! Yay!!! Lol. I also taught myself how to move, spin and continue on backwards. Awesomeness. Oh, and also how to balance on the back wheel of my left skate and the front wheel of my right simultaneously. I can't wait for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment