Ah... The end of May. And the start of my exam week for me. I had PRSP exam today and it was freaking easy, albeit a little tedious. I think confirm and A grade, but I dunno if I can get a Z cuz it's so easy, so I dunno how many people will do well. I skated to school, so it was a good day. Had a little discussion about class party this Saturday and we decide to have a dinner and movie instead of a BBQ. Yay! This make it much simpler and cheaper. Only problem: what to watch?Several people suggested Prince of Persia, but I wonder if the Chinese (meaning those from China in my class) will understand and/or appreciate it fully. The best option I have now is to find a good Chinese show with English subtitles, like IP Man 2, but some would have already seen it. Hmm... Decisions, decisions...
No comments:
Post a Comment