Urgh. Today was a extremely discomforting day, to say the very least.
I managed to extract all the important points from PRSP, BBFin and BPM. Gonna convert them to Mindmap or Cluster Maps tomorrow. I'm trading notes with David, who did SAS and ISOFun.
I skated over to Grandma's house today. And got into trouble. After showing off to grandma, I followed my toddler cousin, Elliott, on my skates. I was going slow and I thought I could stop in time. But he stopped suddenly and I didn't react fast enough, so I knocked him down. As if that wasn't bad enough, he lifted his head just as my knee went over him, and I knocked him again. He banged his head on the floor and now there's a cut above his left eye. It's very swollen as well.
What's wrong with me? This is the second time I've hurt him. The first time was at a restaurant, and Uncle Van sat Elliot on a waist high ledge, then told me to watch him. No sooner had I said okay and turned to Elliott, he (Elliott) lurched forward and nearly fell off the ledge. Lucky Uncle Van reacted faster than I and caught him.
Me + Kids below 10 years old
= TROUBLE.
I can't be near Elliot anymore. After he stopped crying, he kept staring at me so accusingly.
I'm not gonna go within 2 meters of any small child from now on, especially with my skates. It's better and safer. For the child and for me.
I dunno what's gonna happen to Elliott now. Uncle Van said he'd monitor Elliott for the next 48 hours.
Maybe I'm not destined to be with any small child. You know what that means.
Why do I keep doing these things??
Why do I have this curse upon me?
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment