Wow today was super fun. We played a game in BPM lesson, had a half an hour lecture and I wore my skates from 4.30pm to 9.30pm.
Oky let's start with BPM and the lecture. We played a board game called Stock Rush. It's a trading game where one can buy and sell stocks, franchises and gold. It was damn fun. I found the equivalant of 13 gold nuggets, which I could sell for 100 times the amount I rolled. Each. We had a 12-sided die and I rolled a 12!!! OMG instant $13300!!! Woohoo!! Lol. I was sad we had to leave for lecture, but we'll play again next week. Ms Rita said this was just a warm up. Anyway. Short lecture. Yeah. That's about all I can say about it.
Nevermind, on to skating! I intended to go down to the street soccer court to read, if nobody was there, but Leonard was there practicing slaloming, so I joined him. This was at 4.30pm. I practiced my front cross. Getting better. During training, I was taught how to generate speed for one foot, because after a while I lose momentum an can't clear the 20cones. Grr. Anyway, I found the trick: bend your knee when you go in, an straighten when you exit the cones. It works!!! I was so happy. Then after that they taught us Nelson Cross. I picked it up quite easily. I felt it was quite easy. I took a water break, and saw some beginners learning T-brake and back skating. So I helped them and eventually ended up teaching them instead of practice slaloming. Ah well. They asked me to show them power slide and a pulled it off!!! Yay. I feel good.. Lol.
Oh one more thing. I saw this girl who was doing back skating. She had a white flower in her hair and was quite cute. I kicked myself cuz I didn't find out her name, and when I wanted to, she'd left. Well, she has her own skates (Seba FRX, just like mine, except she has green laces I think) so she may come back on Friday. I hope she does.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment