Find stuff you wanna know!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9 Mar 10

1. General. Oh man did I get up on the wrong side of bed today. I thought it was gonna be a bad day. My lip hurt (because I bit it a few days ago), I got up 20 mins late (although I was still on time), didn't have a good breakfast (just 2 Timtam biscuits), the handle on my favourite sling bag broke as I picked it up, and my pants pocket had a hole. See what I mean? But then I got an SMS from a friend of mine, who finally made the decision to switch from JC to TP and I was damn happy. I was like yaaaaaay yaaayayayayyayayay! Lol. Anyway, I felt better after that. Amazing what a small bit of good news can do to your energy levels, huh?

2. Magic, the Gathering. I made a white-black control deck today, based of Crypt of Agadeem and the Blood Tribute + Sanguine Bond Combo. I put the combo as singletons, because I could tutor them out with Liliana's tutor ability. I put 3 of her inside. I also equipped my deck with lots of removal and 2 Abyssal Persecutors, my backup plan. However, I'm not using any Vampires. I'm using Tainted Sigil. Hopefully it will be as fast and annoying as Sligh.

3. Love and Comedy. Oh I just realised I haven't done my Criteris for a while. I found out the reason for that. I lost my list. I must have accidentally deleted it from my Notes. Damn. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment