Day Two of IAG Senior (18-21 March) coaching. 19th March.
6.02am. I'm up again. I literally had less than four hours of sleep. But I did have a leftover breakfast. I mean, leftover from dinner last night. Fried chicken pieces (now soft) in bread and a big cup of Fruit Juice. Yummy.
3.43pm. Very busy, very rushed. Couldn't put anything til now. We went outdoors to play Amazing Race. That was tiring but fun. My group couldn't do the swinging log because the log wasn't ready. Now Adam is training, framing the participants for BTW. I'm waiting for my job to begin. I'm a doorman, directing the coaches to their umm, well I can't say it here because this blog is public. So anyway, I got this job because I have not done BTW with a participant before. So I'm supposed to watch and learn as well. My muscles are aching, because I haven't exercised in a loooonnnngggg time. About the Angel/Mortal game. I put in a little something for my mortal but it hasn't been checked yet. Yep it's still there...
6.44pm. We just had BTW. I ears some extremely sad and some horrifying stories from Adam. I cried, because I couldn't imagine these events happening in my life. There was this girl (not in this camp) who watched her mother commit suicide. The father was an alcholic and abused the mother. She couldn't take it anymore and took the little girl's hand and they went up to the 8th floor where she said (in Chinese): "I'm sorry, I cannot take care of you anymore." and she jumped. That story just broke my heart, and my eyes started to well up with tears. And as I that's not enough, the father was there watching and you know what he said? "Go down and see if your mother is really dead."
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT TTTHHHHHEEEEEE FFFFFF***************?????????
How can you say that to a little girl (younger than 12 years old I think) who just watches her mother die??????? She actually went down and had to stare at the mother, who was facedown on the ground with blood pooling around her head, until the police came to take the body away. Can you say TRAUMATIZED?????
End of Day Two of IAG Senior (18-21 March)
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment