Find stuff you wanna know!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 Mar 10

Okay I have time today so I'll tell you what happened on Wesnesday, Thursday and Today.

1. General.
Wednesday- Day one of new job. Working at MGI Menon and Associates  as a secretarty assistant. Well, sort of. I hafta do alot of filing. Initially, I was supposed to do accounting, learning about Quickbook and so on, but they won't have any orders til May or June. I guess I should have declined working there, as the job is not my cup of tea, to put it civilly. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I watched Wolfman with Lloyd and his friends. It was scary. But damn fun. I was out of breath by the end of the show.

Thursday- Okay work day again. Daddy says to use NLP to turn my disadvantages into advantages. I didn't do that. I played the role of victim and martyr, "bravely" forging through work and loneliness. I did finish my chick flick trilogy (Sorority 101) which was good. I like a good chick flick, especially one like Princess Diaries. Lol.

Daddy and I went to this seminar called Power Trading Workshop by Online Trading Acedemy. It was good- free dinner and 2 sets of 2 CDs each (also free!!!). Lol. But the talk was good. American. Funny. But I couldn't understand some of what he said, probably due to me not reading the Newspapers.

Today- Okay I managed to get through work a bit happier this time, because I had my storybook (title: Gone) which I read during lunch and when nobody was walking around. XD. I got through one hour at a time. I am beginning to fall into a routine though. My only major concern now is the temperature. It's way too cold inside and way too hot outside. You know where the best place where the teperature is just right? Inside the lift. Lol.

I had my medical checkup today. It's required for TP students to make sure they are fit for their course of choice, like making sure you're not colour blind and stuff. They made me pee in a cup. At least I didn't have to worry about aiming. Lol. Toilet humour.

2. Magic, the Gathering. (I'm just gonna compress all 3 days) Okay I'm barely keeping up with the daily articles on magicthegathering.com because I don't have Internet access at work. I'm going for tomorrow's Game Day tourment at Bukit Timah. More on that tomorrow. I decided I'm gonna use my esper deck, although I have no idea what to name this deck. Over these few days, the outcomes have been very positive. I mean, sure I lost to David, but I'm constantly tweaking the deck here and there. I'm definitely gonna go all out for tomorrow. This is possibly the best deck I ever built. Correction- the best ORIGINAL deck I ever built. Sure I got the base off the Internet, but this is called standing on the shoulders of Giants. I modified like half the deck anyway, so it's now more or less original. At the very least, it's a rouge esper deck.

3. Love and Comedy. I got no time for romance. I have a couple of funny police quotes though.

"If you try to run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"So you don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write whatever I want on this ticket huh?"

Lol. Hope you had a good laugh over those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment