1. General. Wah lau bad day today...
I got up late again (7.40am) because I ate ice cream last night and couldn't sleep, and the rain this morning didn't help either. I eventually ate fried egg for breakfast but my lip still hurt so I was slow. The root problem? I had lost control. No discipline. I wasn't supposed to eat ice cream or egg to cut my weight. To make things worse, my iPod shuffle ran out of juice, my handphone had low batt and eventually died, all the while giving problems.
This day couldn't get any worse.
2. Magic, the Gathering. Oh yes it could. Brendan just started work at Wizards Of The Coast (WOTC), the company who made MTG. I am so JEALOUS. He sent me this SMS:
Day 1 at wizards:
Brought file, traded in for scalding tarns.
Brought deck.
Played against 'experimental' decks
Did 10 mins worth of work.
Looked at concept art for ROE
Said booya 12 times.
-end entry- :p
I copied this word for word.
3. Love and Comedy. Oh this day just got better. What a perfect way to end a bad day. I'm serious, not sarcastic. We had team bonding for the coaches at AKLTG today. Alot of funny things happened. We were playing double whacko, then I became the whacker. Chuan Ley and Zhen Yu were beside each other, and the people behind them kept calling out the other's names. I got frustrated and just started whacking both of them. Everyone cracked up. Too many funny things I forget already. I was too busy laughing. I ended up with a sore throat and a stomach muscle ache.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment