Find stuff you wanna know!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 Mar 10

1. General. I woke up this morning in Underwater World. Hafiez complained that it was too cold because the air con was blowing in his face. Lol. I felt very comfortably warm. Very nice. We got to touch a fur seal and watch a dolphin show. Those were interesting. After that we went home except for Mitch and his friend- they decided to stay at Sentosa for the day. I played Magic, then went for dinner with Uncle Van and Aunty Lee Beng and other relatives to celebrate my new one month old cousin Thaddeus. He was asleep the whole time. Lol. I'm damn tired again.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Played with Brendan, Bryan, Lloyd an Ernst today. Made some money too. My tweaked Esper deck is performing better than before. The Walking Atlas + Sejiri Steppe + (maybe) Expedition Map combo works. We played 2HG and I managed to pull it off to protect Bryan's Vampire Nocturnus from being Terminated. We still lost though. Damn. Brendan and I are working on a new American Control deck. It's got Polymorph!!! Lol after the failure with Polymorph Trap, we're making this because it has better removal. And because it seems to be more consistent. I hope it works.

3. Love and Comedy. What sound does a grape make when an elephant steps on it? None, it just let's out a little wine. Lol. This was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment