Find stuff you wanna know!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

11 Mar 10

1. General. Yes!!!! Last day of work for the week!!!! I feel good, da da da da daaa! Didn't do much today. Mostly played games on Monique till she ran out of battery. Damn. Oh tomorrow I will be going to Sentosa Underwater World for a sleepover, so tomorrow will not have a posting, as there will probably be no (free) internet access. I will post it on saturday when I get back.

2. Magic, the Gathering. Nothing much today. I decided that I'm gonna print out an organized list of all my rares and uncommons along with their prices. This will allow me to not take out my file to show people, thus reducing the risk of anything being stolen, and at the same time make it more convienient for potential customers by saving them time flipping through my file.

It's 11pm, but I'm gonna finish my WB control. I mean, finish making the proxys to playtest. If it works, I'm gonna buy the cards.

3. Love and Comedy. I found this cool joke.

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary used this creative defense: "Your honour, my client merely inserted his arm through the window to remove some trifiling items. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense commuted by his limb." The Judge replied: "Well put. Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany his arm or not, as he chooses." The accused smiled and, with the help of his lawyer, removed his artificial limb, set it on the table and walked out.

This was an intresting joke because it was orginal, not a classic, and appealed to the manipulative side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment