1. General. There are just too many slow people in the world. You know what I think? All the slow people should keep to one side, then let the faster people (yours truly) move on another lane. Some people just walk in a horizontal row and block the whole pathway. Assholes.
I finished my storybook (Gone) today at work. I'm waiting for next book (Hunger) which will come out 5th April.
Yes! I have backdoor out of MGI Menon & Associates! I can leave in 2 weeks if a job concerning numbers is not found by Friday. I'm gonna take that offer.
2. Magic, the Gathering. I finally remember the last deck I was up against last Saturday. White-Blue allies. It was horrible.
I'm starting work on a White-Black Crypt Control deck. Based on Blood Tribute + Sanguine Bond Combo. And adding Abysal Persecutor too. White will be nothing but removal. So Journey to nowhere, Path to Exile, etc etc.
3. Love and Comedy. 2 weevils were starting out their lives at the same time. By the time they died, one of them had achieved fame and fortune, successful at everything he did. The other, unfortunately, was the exact opposite, poor, ugly and hungry. He was known as the lesser of the 2 weevils.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment