1. General. I am damn tired so I'm just gonna get this post over with. Tomorrow I'll be starting work at MGI Menon, then going for a movie (Wolfman) with Lloyd and his friends. I spent the majority of my day with Brendan. We went to Raffles Place MRT so I could refresh my memory on where MGI Menon was. We also needed to get some cards from Raffles Place, which is actually near City Hall. We decided to walk and got lost a bit, until Brendan recognized Suntec Convetion Hall, and we found our way to Raffles Place. And whaddaya know, the card shop is closed. Grr. We were thirsty so we went to 7 Eleven and bought slurpy. I got Apple but it was all watery and not cold. I wasn't thinking at that time because my feet hurt, but I should have rejected the slurpy. I'm such an idiot.
2. Magic, the Gathering. Then Brendan and I made our way to Katong, because we decided that Bishan was just a little too far. When we got there, around 2pm, the sign said: out for lunch. So we decided to hang around and play Magic til 3pm. Figured they wouldn't take so long for lunch. But when 3pm rolled around, the bloody shop didn't open. I'm never going back there again, even if I know its open. Brendan then remembered that there might be a shop at Siglap Center, so we walked there to save money (eh, public transport not cheap for us non students) but when we got there, we found out that it was gone. Hiyo. So in the end I couldn't finish my Esper deck. Damn. Oh and guess what? We walked back to Bedok Central from Siglap. Know what's worse? I stepped on the weighing scale just now after dinner, and found that instead of losing weight, I gained 500g since last Saturday. I feel awful.
3. Love and Comedy. Today was hilarious with Brendan. We kept outdoing and outsmarting each other, constantly making witty jokes here and there. We had a great long talk about Magic, getting lost and Magic. Super fun.
'Tis the season to be bored =,=
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment